General data when accessing the web page
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the transmitted quantity of data in each case
the requesting website
- operating system and its interface
- browser software language and version.
Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. Our legitimate interest in the processing of the data also lies in these purposes, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection.
Data stored in log files will be deleted after a maximum of seven days. Extended storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you use, through which certain information flows to the body that places the cookie (us, in this instance). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose of making Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent cookies.
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the session. Your computer can thus be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in the safety settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes, and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use the service offering of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in Article 3 of this statement will be transmitted. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for not logged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. Contact Google to exercise this right.